Privacy statement Manuformance – last update 04-07-2021 (V1.1)
This is the privacy statement of Manuformance (hereafter “Manuformance”, “us” or “we”) located in Eindhoven, Chamber of Commerce nr. 80806120.
In this privacy statement, we explain our general policy on the processing of personal data. We describe which of your personal data we process, how we guarantee your privacy and what rights you have. This statement relates to data that we process about customers, visitors to our website, suppliers, job applicants and all other relations of Manuformance.
Personal data that we process
Manuformance processes your personal data because you make use of our services and/or because you provide these to us yourself. Which data is involved, depends on the specific service.
The website of Manuformance only uses technical and functional cookies and analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy.
For what purpose and on what basis do we process personal data
Manuformance processes your personal data for the following purposes:
- Communication; We use your contact information to be able to contact you if necessary or desired, to inform you about our services and to notify you of actions, invitations and explanations regarding our services. And, if you have given us permission to do so, to personally inform you about offers that are relevant to you.
- Acquisition; To bring Manuformance to the attention of potential customers.
- Execution of contract; If you are a customer or supplier of Manuformance, we process your data for the preparation, realization and execution of the contract.
- Application procedure; Both in response to open applications and in response to a vacancy.
- Laws and regulations; We process your personal data if we are obliged to do so on the basis of legislation and regulations
How long we keep personal data
Manuformance will not retain your personal data any longer than is strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which your data is collected. We use the following retention periods for the following (categories) of personal data:
- Customer data; Your personal data will be stored as long as you are a customer of Manuformance. If you end the customer relationship, Manuformance will retain your data for a maximum of one year, with the exception of data for which a legal obligation exists.
- Supplier data; Your personal data will be stored as long as we do business or as long as you are our contact person for the supplier and as long as we are obliged to do so by law.
- Applicant data; Your data as an applicant will be retained for a maximum of one month after completion of an application procedure, unless you have given your permission for us to retain it for a longer period. In that case, your data will be deleted after one year at the latest.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
Manuformance does not sell your data to third parties and only provides them if this is necessary for the execution of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation.
Viewing, modifying or deleting data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your possible consent for the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data by Manuformance and you have the right to data portability.
You can send a request for access, correction, deletion, data modification or request to withdraw your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To make sure that the request for inspection was made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your identity document with the request. Make in this copy your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as quickly as possible, but within four weeks.
How we secure personal data
If we share your data with third parties, we impose an obligation on these third parties to protect your personal data properly. If we use third parties that are based outside the European Economic Economic Area (EEA), we will take extra measures where necessary.
Manuformance takes the protection of your data seriously and takes appropriate measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorised access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorised changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact our customer service or via email@example.com.
What if we change our privacy statement
The rules surrounding the protection of personal data and our services may change. We reserve the right to make changes to this privacy statement. You can always find the most up-to-date privacy statement at https://www.manuformance.com/privacy. This statement was last modified on July 4th 2021.